If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (770) 924-3848

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

How do I fix wood floors after flooding?

1. If you have a large commercial building and your wood floors get water damage, it is critical to contact SERVPRO of Cherokee County immediately. They can be reached at (770) 924-3848.

2. Once on site they can determine what can be saved and what can not. In most cases if the water is significant the floors will have to be removed and replaced. SERVPRO of Cherokee County is able to help with that process from start to finish. 

3. It is critical to make sure the property is completely dry before starting the rebuild process. This way you don't have to worry about secondary damages like mold.